In rare instances users may need to revoke RemoteSpark's access to their Microsoft account if they're having login issues. This is related to a AADSTS50020 error that users may receive during the login process.
This article is related to personal accounts. For Microsoft Business or Office365 accounts, please reference this article.
- Head to account.microsoft.com/account and log into your account.
- Click on the Privacy tab at the top of the page. You may need to verify your identity via an email code.
- Scroll down to the Other privacy settings section.
- Go to Apps and services > Apps and services that can access your data.
- Review the list of apps and establish which you want to revoke.
- Click on Edit below the corresponding app's name.
- Select Remove these permissions
After those steps are complete, please re-launch the RemoteSpark application and log back in.