The RemoteSpark Network Test Tool is a diagnostic that allows users to test if their environment is properly configured to operate RemoteSpark
- Login to RemoteSpark.
- Go Online.
- Double-click on the green globe icon.
- This is beside the WiFi status in the bottom left corner of the RemoteSpark window.
4. Click Run Tests.
5. If the tests are successful, your device and network are configured properly to allow a call to initialize.
If any of the network tests fail, you’ll need to consult with your IT department about network configuration.
- To help explain any issues, you may want to share a screenshot of the issue that the tool has flagged
- If the video and audio permissions fail, see here for instructions.
Note: If you cannot login to RemoteSpark and go online, please test your connection with the Test Login Server function from the Settings page.