How to get started using RemoteSpark
If you’re ready to start using RemoteSpark, you’ve come to the right place!
To make a RemoteSpark video call, you will need both RemoteSpark applications:
- Remote user application: remote workers and technicians, with a HoloLens, can share what they’re seeing by establishing a RemoteSpark video call to a subject matter expert for real-time support, troubleshooting, and collaboration.
- Expert application: the desktop version of RemoteSpark, where subject matter experts can see the first-person video from remote workers and technicians, and can share task-relevant, 3D content to assist them.
Ready to get started? Take a tour through the articles below.
- All users of RemoteSpark (expert or remote) will need an account to login to RemoteSpark.
- Connect your account with other RemoteSpark users you want to video call.
Remote users only:
- Install RemoteSpark on your HoloLens (1 or 2).
- Upgrade the RemoteSpark license to Enterprise.
- Understand HoloLens gestures and navigation of the HoloLens start menu (Mixed Reality Home).
- Learn how to start RemoteSpark video calls.
- Learn how to interact on the HoloLens when in a call.
Expert users only:
- Install RemoteSpark on your Windows 10 PC.
- Learn how to answer RemoteSpark video calls.
- Learn how to share content in a video call.