RemoteSpark automatically stores all items in the cloud that were shared within a video call. This allows you to resume the call with the same contact and use the same items.
- Select the contact (must be online) with whom you shared the session.
- Select the session you wish to resume.
- Select Resume.
- Select connection type.
- Recommended Settings: Medium speed/resolution (1 Mbps, H264).
- Fast Network Settings: call with the highest possible video resolution and download/upload speed.
- Advanced Connection Modes: select from different connection speeds + video compression formats (VP8 + H264).
- Have your contact answer the call.
Note: in this version of RemoteSpark, all video calls must begin from the HoloLens.
This includes resumed sessions.