RemoteSpark on the HoloLens allows a user to view all objects from a custom session or a previous RemoteSpark video call, without resuming the call and connecting with the contact involved in the original video call.
Note: you still need to have internet connection to view the session unless it has been cached.
- Add the past RemoteSpark video call session to Starred Sessions.
- Or create a custom session with RemoteSpark on your PC, and log in with the same account on your HoloLens.
- Click Sessions.
- Select the session.
- Select View.
- The session will start by loading the items.
- Cached sessions will load faster.
- You can now interact with all the 3D objects (holograms, photos, documents) as you would in a RemoteSpark video call session.